"Why is my phone bill 5 times higher than my friends'!"
"Banking setup is too complicated. I need help."
"Why do I always get on the wrong bus? What is the best route to school?"
"How do I save money when making long distance calls?"
"Where do I find a family doctor taking in new patients?"
Learn in Canada prepares students for their upcoming new lives in a new country:
- Homestay placement
- Toronto Airport pickup
- Upon picking up the student, assist them with a call home
- One free long distance calling card
- Assist student with medical insurance purchase (insurance premium to be made by student);
- Bank account setup
- Cellphone plan setup
- Monthly public transit pass purchase
- Toronto public transit map (see image below)
- Customize best route to school, design transit route map, and show the route
- Arrange family doctor taking new patients, for if/when the student is sick
- Public library card